Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought an Acer Chromebook a month ago and I would like to…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I bought...

Hi Pearl, I bought an Acer Chromebook a month ago and I would like to buy a compatible printer. My old Canon printer is not compatible. What info do you want to know to get the right one for me?

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Chromebook 15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

I called to hook it up with the Acer a few days after I got the Acer and the Tech guy said it is not the right one for my Acer computer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1016

I don't know how to do that. I am 75 yr old not tech savvy user.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer is new so I guess I didn't have to do the OS you were talking about. My daughter hooked it up or set up for me. So far, I've been using it without any issues. I just want to print some stuff so I have to buy the right printer. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can see here a list of every printer that can be used with the Chromebook

https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/printers/

To see which one you would like.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you