Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is not connecting to wireless after moving

Customer Question
Printer is not connecting...

Printer is not connecting to wireless after moving locations

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, not sure how to connect to the scanner with new lap top using a wireless connection

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 4 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Epson ET2550Windows 10

Thank you. Have you tried the Wi-Fi Setup / Wizard on the printer's screen yet? Is there any error or message?

just answer remotely I do not want to spend any more money

Have you tried the Wi-Fi Setup / Wizard on the printer's screen yet? Is there any error or message?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

If you can not answer, I would like a refund and cancel this conversation. thank you
Please cancel and refund my $5.00

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen. Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions. Here is the written instructions that I've provided earlier: Can you please the Wi-Fi Setup / Wizard on the printer's screen? Is there any error or message?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. We can schedule another time; we guarantee our service. Thank you.