Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Documents dont print entire document. Cannon mg6821. Many…

Customer Question
Documents dont print entire...

Documents dont print entire document

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon mg6821

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG6821?

Many months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.