Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to reset/find password for printer. Hp office jet pro…

Customer Question
Need to reset/find password...

Need to reset/find password ***** printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp office jet pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

New set up in new home.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to connect the printer to your WiFi?

Computer is connected. Need to reset/determine printer password.

Ok, are you trying to connect the printer to your existing wireless network?

Then you will need to enter your wireless password ***** the printer when connecting to the WiFi.