Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP #4650 model It works fine when I am printing a…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP #4650 model It works fine when I am printing a letter from my pc, but when I just use the printer to copy something, it takes 5 or 6 minutes I can make to have copies made as easily as cper page. Is there a setting change i can made speed things up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 4650. I told you that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Several months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have never done that and have no idea how to do that. Any help possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. The pprinter works fine in all other respects.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please