Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our samsung c1860fw copy function outputs reduced size of…

Customer Question
Our samsung c1860fw copy...

Our samsung c1860fw copy function outputs reduced size of document

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Not printing: copying

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C1860FW?

Just begun

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We are NOT printing; we are using the copy function: place original in feeder and press Start to copy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that print function is working correctly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Orlando, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Orlando
Orlando, Computer Hardware Engineer

Did anything change on the machine, from a settings perspective? Is the printer/copier connected to a computer?

If the machine is connected to a printer, was there any software installed on the PC?

The following steps will help you adjust the copy settings, try changing the default size.

• Press (copy) > (Menu) > Copy Feature on the control panel.

Or (Menu) > Copy Feature on the control panel.

• Or press Setup > Machine Setup > Next > Default Setting > Copy Default on the touch screen.

• Or press Copy > select the menu item you want on the touchscreen.