Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a samsung m2830dw i cant find a wps pin to connect to…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung m2830dw i cant find a wps pin to connect to thr wireless network

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your M2830DW: wirelessly or by USB?

Tryong wirelesly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Umm i havent

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a PC or MAC

Pc
No remote support yet

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Do you have a WPS button on your printer?

Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 3 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

What is the brand/model of your wifi router?

I got it to work using a USB cable wasted 18.00 dollars��

I am glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.