Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a iMac, 27 in screen, and want to

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a iMac, 27 in screen, and want to ensure that my HP Laser Jet Pro /M1210 MFPSeries will print correctly my TurboTax2018. Do I and any updates? Thanks.Glenn S.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Well last tax year the Laser Jet Pro gave us a scare when at the end it printed some incorrect form. Thank you,Glenn

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Well, I don' t ever remember doing an update.glenn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

On this model, I never can get tt table light to find the WiFi. Glenn

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you able to print from another program at the moment?

Please let me know

Thank you