Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a workforce 3620. When I try to copy something forma…

Customer Question
I have a workforce...

I have a workforce 3620. When I try to copy something forma he document feeder or the flatbed, It will put out a partial image. Has happened ever since I updated the firmware.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac OSX

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Since I updated the firmware about 3 months ago. Also it is the copier part that is not working, not the printing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you