Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I created a document on my computer this morning. I sent it…

Customer Question
Okay, I created a document...
Okay, I created a document on my computer this morning. I sent it to my Epson WF3620 and got no response. Troubleshooting said something about not being connected to the cloud printer. I am unfamiliar with that. All I need is a simple paper copy of the doc I created.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.