Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I did as instructed. I chose 12 hrs. Originally it was on…

Customer Question
I did as instructed. I...
I did as instructed. I chose 12 hrs. Originally it was on all the time day or night. I hope this works. If it goes off while I am still working. I will just turn it on again. Now will it print what I send from the computer or will it just sit there ON. It was on before when I sent something. It did not get the message. So, now what must I do to reconnect to the printer?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I will try to be concise. I was very tired yesterday after spending so many hours trying to fix my problem. maybe we can get it done. Computer may or may not be sending docs to the printer. More than likely the printer EPSON WF 3620 is unable to receive. Epson connect tells me Registration is Unregistered (clue) Cloud Print says I am unregistered. I copied the text of all the directions on the printer screen. Does any of this help?

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Epson connect still says I am Unregistered.
Printer is not registered with any cloud services.
I went to set up. But nothing looked like it needed to to obtain the answers. I was asked to REPAIR, that is what I did.

Did you follow the steps?

I requested the secure remote when we began. I don't want to be billed twice. Now it's getting late. I will try again tomorrow.
nothing has changed with the printer.

Did you follow the steps?

Like I said the options didn't have anything to do with the request. I clicked on repair.
I am going offline now

What options have nothing to do with the request?

I have had no help to my problem from any expert in 2 days. I have followed advice but it either doesn't apply or has been tried before to no avail. Please withdraw all charges as the problem still exists.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****