Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't scan with my Mac & HP LaserJetPro MFPM277dw. It

I can't scan with...

I can't scan with my Mac & HP LaserJetPro MFPM277dw

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your LASERJETPRO MFPM277DW when you try to scan?

Yes, it states I cannot connect to the SMTP server!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just reloaded it 30 minutes ago!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not as of now!!!

3/18/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

Wifi
I just paid $33?
What do I get for this?

You are trying to scan items to email from the printer. If you wish to do that, the configuration that is contained with the printer's configuration needs to be fixed.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Yes, you did just make a payment.

Is that $33 plus another $6 for a total of $39? Not very clear!!!!!

The cost for the remote session is listed below.

Jason Jones, Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 91
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.