Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need help installing ink. 1050 j 410. Do not see where to…

Customer Question
Need help installing...

Need help installing ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

1050 j 410

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not see where to put ink

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

To access the ink cartridges, turn on the power to the printer and open the door on the front of the printer by pulling the center tab down. The carriage will move all the way to the left. This is the widest opening in the carriage bay, which will allow you to install the ink cartridges.