Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says it's in an error state. I haven't done that. My wifi…

Customer Question
It says it's in...

It says it's in an error state

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't done that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wifi just changed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu
Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.
It is done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.