Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannotprint. Error with paaper jam. No paper inside cleaned…

Customer Question
Cannotprint. Error with paaper...

Cannotprint. Error with paaper jam. No paper inside cleaned rollers ink carriage still on right side non accesseable

Technician's Assistant: What Carriage model do you have?

309n

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Carriage printer?

Few days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Can u do this wireless

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
It also tells me about improper shutdown.. Then right back to paper jam message
Come on someone....."""""!
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still....
Same issue

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?