Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to print a range of pages from HP OfficeJet Pro…

Customer Question
I'm trying to print...

I'm trying to print a range of pages from HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Operating manual. the range I select does not print, another range does.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HELP!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

27" iMac August 2017

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

When High Sierra came out...may have updated since...get notices of Updates in App store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me with my problem described above

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I leave the computer, or do I need to stay here?
John, Computer Science Engineer