Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need hp drivers installed on a ubuntu o.s. for a hp 4500…

Customer Question
Need hp drivers installed on...
Need hp drivers installed on a ubuntu o.s. for a hp 4500 officejet
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not the response I was hoping for. Please do not charge my credit card and refund any charges that have been made. Thank you. Would appreciate an email confirming
Do not want a remote connection. I will contact you if there is any problem in the future.