Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

No cdrom to load. Hp deskjet 2600. Hp desk set. Trying to…

Customer Question
No cdrom to load ...

No cdrom to load

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp deskjet 2600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp desk set

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Trying to set up new printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

One week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. You can download and install software for your HP Deskjet 2600 printer. That link should automatically detect what operating system you are using.

If it does not, then make sure to download the correct version, for whichever operating system you are using ie. Windows 7, 8, 10, etc. Also, with HP printers normally you install the software first and then hook up the printer physically to your computer, when prompted. If in doubt, you can read the setup guide first that came with your printer.

Please let me know if you need any assistance with downloading that software and or installing your printer.

Thanks,

Aaron