Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need help setting my wireless brother printer up to my

Customer Question
Need help setting my...

Need help setting my wireless brother printer up to my android device

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

We don't have a computer or laptop to connect the brother mfc-l2707dw to our wireless router

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

We just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We need to connect the printer to our internet & also know the driver #

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 5 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, you need to connect the printer to the same WiFi network your Android device is connected. It is important they must be on same WiFi network. To connect the printer to the WiFi network, please see this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQoRo-Hy8E

Once you connected it to yoru WiFi network, you can print from your Android device. Just open the document or file you would like to print, tap Share button on Android and you will see the print option along with other options.

If you don't see it, then open Play Store app, search and download Brother iPrint&Scan

See here --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brother.mfc.brprint&hl=en

Then you can use it to print.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.