Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change the ink cartridges in my HP Envy 7640

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the ink cartridges in my HP Envy 7640 printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No errors just not printing real clear like it need ne ink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.