Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting a message that there is a problem with the…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a message that there is a problem with the printer or the system and I should call to see if you can sort it out. It happened yesterday although it was fine earlier in the morning. My name is*****: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not recently although I was under the impression that it was done automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand and model number of the printer?