Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble with me printer. Canon iP7220. A short

Customer Question
Having trouble with me...

Having trouble with me printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon iP7220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IP7220?

A short while..I sent something to the printer it was for driving directions and it printed fine...I sent it to printer again and then it would not print. the two lights on the front of the computer flash on alternately.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well because I did not know what to do I disconneted it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?