Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won't print. HPOfficeJet Pro6978. Just now. I haven't…

Customer Question
It won't print Technician's...

It won't print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HPOfficeJet Pro6978

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't How

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I make copy?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
AM not using Windows 10.I have a apple computer.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>