Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Would you please reconfigure my printer it goes off line…

Customer Question
Hello would you please...

Hello would you please reconfigure my printer it goes off line occasionally

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 5540 it's remote and seems to do it's own thing. You've done it for me before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A few day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I tried to do on yesterday but then my router had an issue and Cox just left

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Setup wireless on your printer again by following the instructions in the link below. Go to the link, follow the instructions listed under Step 3: Connect to the wireless network.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-5540-all-in-one-printer-series/5447939/model/5447940/document/c04704963

Then, restart the computer and try printing.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Thank you!