Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bough a G4200 printer. I am trying to connect via wireless…

Customer Question
I bough a G4200...

I bough a G4200 printer. I am trying to connect via wireless Lan. Everything is working till I get the screen "add". The G4200 and Bonjour is there but the add button is not responding. What is the location and how can I turn the add button on?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac with OS 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your G4200?

I got it yesterday and we have struggle with it since then, always stopping at "add"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

About a month ago but the system is the latest OS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I just want to set it up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

no
No. Canel the call and remove the charge

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>