Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Nor my cell phone. Trying to hook up my scanner to my

Customer Question
Hi, nor my cell...

Hi, nor my cell phone. Trying to hook up my scanner to my Outlook and it's asking for my SMTP, but I don't know it. Verizon had us move to .aol. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Yes.. SMTP server connection error Check Network Settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just installed the EPSON printer. Not sure if it updated when it was turned on...bit of a computer idiot!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just trying to scan to my email at***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you having problem with your email or your printer?