Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I do not know. trying to figure out. Samsung ml2525w. i can…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know. trying to figure out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Samsung ml2525w. i can print using usb. it used to work wirelessly. now the blue light is off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ML2525W?

Few months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This is a new laptop. i just installed the printer driver etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We changed the router about an 6months ago but kept the network id etc the same

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

do you have a menu button on printer and can you get to network or wireless wlan setup?