Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble with my HP Laptop. I am my photos and I…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my HP Laptop. I am my photos and I am not able to recover anything, Can you help me out?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

5CD6317Q1M I think it ids Envy touch screen

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want it took work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what happened with your laptop before your photos disappeared?