Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My printer lost connection to wifi. Do not know how to hook

Customer Question

My printer lost connection to wifi. Do not know how to hook up.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epson xp 400 all in one
JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?
Customer: Today.. My lap top just rebooted or up dated my windows and now I purchased new ink and tried to print and printer is offline for some reason
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: like what...I don't know enough about these things
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless once again on your printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/xp400_/xp400_ug/source/printers/source/networking/tasks/xp400/network_setting_panel_xp400.html

Then, restart the computer and try printing.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!