Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need help to install PIXMA MX920. HP with 7th GEn intel.

Customer Question
Need help to install...

Need help to install PIXMA MX920

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP with 7th GEn intel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just bought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to have it set to print and scan to my HP as well as our Mac

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you trying to set it as wireless printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.