Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just wanting to set up, real novice here. Canon PixmaMG3022.

Customer Question
Just wanting to set...

Just wanting to set up, real novice here.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PixmaMG3022

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PIXMAMG3022?

Just bought the printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It's an Amazon Fire. Have had it about 2 months. Have never updated OS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to use the wireless printer! Thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.