Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im trying to conect my printer which is an epson workforcw…

Customer Question
Im trying to conect...

Im trying to conect my printer which is an epson workforcw pro wf 4734 to my acer chromebook 14 and i cant do it.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WorkForce: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It new and i just set it up but this printer model is not listed in the setup on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that my printer info says that it can be used on this type of computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, setup Wifi on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CG01204~faq-00007f3-wf3720_4730?faq_cat=faq-8796127602764

Note : Make sure that the printer and Chrome book are on the same wireless network.

After setting up wireless properly on the printer, setup Cloud printing on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/Support/wa00605f

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!