Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 7520 HP printer and have replaced all the

Customer Question
I have a 7520...

I have a 7520 HP printer and have replaced all the cartridges but the black still shows it is empty and will print no black on either photos or letters

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

It just shows all cartridges are full except the black and it shows empty. I have cleaned the cartridges and reset the alighnment nothing helps

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Replaced with new ones and today I went to the store and they gave nme one just in the package. TAghey are all HP cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 month ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you are using exact model, and original cartridges. Then, try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.

Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.

Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If any of the cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.

Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message. When inserting the cartridges back, make sure you insert the black cartridge first.

Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>