Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints on 2/3rd of the paper. Is that normal? Canon

Customer Question
It prints on 2/3rd...

It prints on 2/3rd of the paper. Is that normal?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon F166500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your F166500?

Since I got it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

On my computer, a few days ago. On my printer, I never have. I am a Mac user.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
How soon can I expect an answer?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I do.
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, I have to go to work in 30 minutes so, it will have to wait until later on today.

ok thanks