Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought an Pixma MG3022. I have a computer with no disc…

Customer Question
I bought an Pixma...

I bought an Pixma MG3022. I have a computer with no disc drive and cannot find a support site to download the app.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Elaio

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I just bought the printer in December from Walmart. Problem is that I do not have a disc drive perefrial yet and cannot find a legitimate site to down load the app. Even your enclosed instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 6 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

You can download the drivers/software from the link below. When you reach the site it should auto detect your Operating System and show you the software available. Download the Full Feature Software then run the software to start the install.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg3022/pixma-mg3022?tab=drivers_downloads

If you need further assistance I can offer remote support. If not please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.