Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble printing. Workforce 2750. Just since

Customer Question
Having trouble printing Technician's...

Having trouble printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Workforce 2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just since afternnon today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NEVER HAVE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When pressing copy it acts like a slow scan Prints real slow

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?

A Epson workforce 2750 printer Computer is hp pavilion f1503
NO I can't keep spending money
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the response you are getting while trying to print?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>