Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Am unable to print from my artisan830 printer. By usb. A…

Customer Question
Am unable to print...

Am unable to print from my artisan830 printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your ARTISAN830: wirelessly or by USB?

By usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s about it, the scanner went down load to my desk top.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What is your computer operating system?

os x ei capitan version 10.11.6 MacBook Pro

To correct the connection problem with your printer, we will need to reset your printing system, uninstall your printer software, restart your computer, and download and install the latest drivers for your printer from the official manufacturer's support website. I can show you how to do this interactively, or I can do it for you, using a secure remote connection.

Secure Remote Assistance is a premium service, and there is an extra cost. It is usually faster and more convenient, and the charges for the Question Value, including the deposit, and the Premium Service are fully refundable if your problem is not resolved to your satisfaction.