Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've now put in 2 new black cartridges and it won't print…

Customer Question
I've now put in...

I've now put in 2 new black cartridges and it won't print black!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Photosmart 7525

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes, that's how I put in the new cartridges!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I I've got a speech to print out for tomorrow!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. But not after midnight!! A connection to my devise would be good; however, I won’t be available today.

OK

Can we actually make an appointment?

Reply back here when you are free

OK

Thank you

I'm now available. Are you?

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Forget it! I bought a new printer!!!

OK