Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My officejet 4650 stopped printing in color. It prints test…

Customer Question
My officejet 4650 stopped...

My officejet 4650 stopped printing in color. It prints test pages in color, but when I go to expanded options on printing anf select color it just goes back to monochrome.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Printing from a dell computer with wireless connection to printer which works well. windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I think since I tried to update the printer software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just help. need to print photos.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.