Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My ET-4550 wont print the document from my PC. It says it is…

Customer Question
My ET-4550 wont print...

My ET-4550 wont print the document from my PC. It says it is in error mode. There are four documents waiting. I want to cancel these documents and start over. what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson ET-4550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET-4550?

Just in the last 30 minutes. I tried to print something but didn't have the cassette door closed. So I corrected this and tried to print again but it is unhappy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It's a new computer. I bought it in October

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that this is the most irritating printer I have ever owned.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question. All I ask is that you please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied. thank you :)

You can cancel the jobs by going to printers and scanners folder

Click on the printer and then on see what's printing

Right click on each job and select delete

But you want to look at the printer itself to see why it is in an error state it might be as simple as out of paper or low ink or paper jam

You will have to fix that before it will print