Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I seem to have forgotten how to change ink cartridges in my…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have forgotten how to change ink cartridges in my printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Canon

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Canon mg 2520

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get to the cartridges

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 6 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question. All I ask is that you please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied. thank you :)

It looks like there is a cover that pulls up or out in the front of the printed

You can see a diagram on this page

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART142405