Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a wf=4630 all in one printer and it is give me error…

I have a wf=4630...

I have a wf=4630 all in one printer and it is give me error code 0x97. how can I resolve.

Technician's Assistant: Is your WF=4630 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes. right now I was trying to copy.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. how can i find that out.

3/17/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Done. Do u want me to turn back on

Yes, please.

Ok
  1. When this error message appears. Turn on off power and unplug.
  2. Unplug all connected cables.
  3. Unplug USB drivers.
  4. Remove all printer cartridges.
  5. Still turned off, press down power to release all remaining current in the printer.
  6. Plug in all cables and USB. Reinstall printer cartridges. Turn power on.
  7. See if the error message remains.
it is still there
Now what
Are you still there

Did you recently install any ink cartridges.

The yellow and blue ones

We may have to clean them.

Please wait I'll provide you with some instructions.

Okay

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

Suhasini Velu

Let me do the cleaning through the remote then.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=226334b6-9109-4c2d-908f-218bdd5430ab

Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.
Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer.Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.
If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.

Okay.

Got the remote.