Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to set it up and can not get the print

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set it up and can not get the print cartridges installed

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages 1 can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The container that holds the cartridges seems to be jammed to the right and I do not know how to move it to allow me to push the cartridges in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click the link below to watch a video that will show you how to replace the ink cartridges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZuF4zjLzA

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert