Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's about the ink cartridge. I have an ink cartridge (#74)

Customer Question
It's about the ink...

It's about the ink cartridge. I have an ink cartridge (#74) the one that is the same as had been in the printer. But when I put it in the printer it doesn't recognize it. Is there anything I can do? These are too expensive to just throw away and get a new one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

C4480

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

It says print cartridge missing, not detected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tested a paper and it printed with the color ink, but now when I told it to do only the black forget it, I can't afford anything now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I finally got my printer to go on, but I couldn't use the one cartridge. I put my partially used old one in and that one works. I don't know if anything can be done.
I don't want to do the securely, can't afford that. So I think I'll just chalk this cartridge up as deffective. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

OK