Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will copy and scan to my computer but wont print on

Customer Question
It will copy and...

It will copy and scan to my computer but wont print on command from my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't updated it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

how is printer connected?