Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

CANON PRINTER MG7720. DOUBLE SIS PRININT? ACCIDENT OVER

CANON PRINTER MG7720 Technician's...

CANON PRINTER MG7720

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

DOUBLE SIS PRININT?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG7720?

ACCIDENT OVER NIGHT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

AS REECENTLY AS ITWAS POSSIBLE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

ONLY DOUBLE SIDE PRININTG

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you trying to get double side printing on your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1ebc5b15-63cd-4db1-b710-2afdc5b20248

Thank you.

Customer/p>
not able conect to laptop, later to connect to desk mac
Ihavwe to come back later

Are you using Mac computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>