Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I moved recently and my cannon mx722 wont connect to my

Customer Question
I moved recently and...

I moved recently and my cannon mx722 wont connect to my wifi

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MX722: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When i first got it a few years ago Not sure if i ever have, maybe when i first got it a few years ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I gave windows 10 u can access my computer I am not paying anymore

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No

Please watch the video below and follow the instructions to setup wireless on the printer again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvIoauKJE8o

Then, restart the computer and try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>