Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-one. I've had a problem…

Customer Question
Hi. I have HP...

Hi. I have HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-one. I've had a problem with Printer reporting that there is a paper jam that I can't fix. There is no paper in there. After going thru the usual method of pulling paper out, etc., but there is no paper, so we rebooted printer, used a flashlight to verify that there is NO PAPER in there, but it still won't print. What do you suggest, Pearl?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your PHOTOSMART C7280: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't remember doing any update, sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Are you printing from a PC or Mac? If PC, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I do still need help. I thought I had answered your questions, but again I'll say I have 2 PCs. One is a Dell desktop XP. The other is a laptop Microsoft Surface with Windows ?? (How do I find this?) I have been printing from both of these computers until this problem arose.
I will be away from computer until late this afternoon. If there is a good time to be available?
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?