Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to download bios for my computer lap top HP 10. CAN NOT…

Customer Question
Need to download bios...

Need to download bios for my computer lap top HP 10

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 10?

CAN NOT INSTALL UPDATES ON MY COMPUTER IT IS ONLY ONE YEAR OLD A DO NOT TRAVEL WITH THIS IT IS ON MY DESK AT HOME.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 10?

I HAVE A SERVIICE THAT I PAY FOR EVERYMONTH WITH HP THEY TOLD ME AFTER THEY DID A CLEAN UP WHTA WAS THE ISSSUE. THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM BIOS AFTER THIS IS DONE I CAN CALL LTHEM BACK UP AND THEN THEY CAN INSTALL THE UPDATES.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

NO SIR THANKS FOR THE HELP WILL THIS TAKE A LONG TIME TO COMPLETE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

we are not HP and we do charge for time/services