Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't print message I get is printed not connected HP8720.

Customer Question
Can't print message I...

Can't print message I get is printed not connected HP8720

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP8720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Can't print message I get is printed not connected

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Mac os its upton date

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
There are no printers on the list

That means the printer is not connected to the computer properly.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No I do it wirelessly
On my wi-fy network

Please setup wireless again on your printer. Go to the link below, follow the instructions under Step 2: Connect to the wireless network

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8720-all-in-one-printer-series/7902032/document/c04951634

After setting up wireless, try adding the printer again and let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Customer/p>